There is a delay in Rains it seems, the hot and humid conditions prevails.
I so remember my school days back in Rajasthan , where there were heat strokes at this time.
During summers me and my lil sis would stand in our balcony when we hear ice cream cart bells, the only thing we can do it stare at them ,as they go pass by.
Mumma was very strict in not letting us eat dairy made products from outside , many questions hovered around,milk is not of good quality,it can be stale.
And as usual we cannot argue.
I loved their box where they used to keep the kulfi while our neighbours purchase .I used to watch , how they are demoulded and shaped like a stick .
Reminiscing the old days I recreated my memory,this is 3 ingredients Malai Kulfi. .
Badam Pista Malai Kulfi
Full fat milk- 1 litre
Corn flour- 2 tbsp
Chopped Almond pistachio-1 tbsp
1. Boil the milk along with sugar and reduce till half about 20mins
2. Add kesar,cardamom (optional) and add dry fruits chopped.
3. Mix 2 tbsp of corn flour along with4tbsp of the same reduced milk.
4. Add in to reduced milk and stir will give it thick consistency.
5. Cool the mixture and put in refrigerator for 3 hrs.
6. Blend the semi frozen materials and put them in moulds.
7. Freeze for 5-6 hrs.