Here comes a new batch from my aromatic kitchen , Freshly baked Italian cookies,I so remember this has its Indianised version too , where there are a lot of tutti fruity.
We call it Cake rusk , the recipe quite resemble it.
Almond Biscotti /Almond Cake Rusk
This feels so good Dunken in the coffee black/cappuccino.
Baking powder-1 tsp
Caster Sugar/powdered sugar-1/4 cup
Vanilla essence -1tsp
Chopped Almond -1/4 cup
1. Beat butter and sugar together till creamy ,add eggs and vanilla and whisk it everything come together.
2. Add the dry ingredients APF AND BP and almonds fold form a sticky dough consistency.
3. Place the mixture of parchment paper in cylinder form and press down.
4. Preheat oven at 190c and bake the dough for 25 mins.
5. Cool it off for 5-10 mins and make diagonal cut gently.
6. Place the separated pieces again on parchment paper and bake for 10-12 min turning on each side.
7. Cool it and store for 2-3 weeks.